Request a Quote
• Masonry heaters burn 1.25 GPH of particulates. Which is less than half of the Borough standard of (PM 2.5 ) GPH.
• Burns 2-4 cords per year. Compared to 6-10 cords for traditional wood stoves.
• The hydronic mechanical system can be hooked up to your current heating system.
• 90% heat retention as compared to 50% for traditional wood stoves.
• It has an automatic timer damper.
• Bake oven for cooking.
• Absorbs up the fire's heat in the masonry mass and releases it evenly for hours..
• Allowing a tree to fall and rot in the woods produces more carbon than burning it in a masonry heater!